Got an idea for an event? Need help compiling a safety management system? Need someone to run your event for you?
Stand up paddleboarding events are a whole lot of fun to do. But they can take a great deal of work and know-how to manage. We have a whole lot of experience in putting together and running events, from local low-key events, through prestigious regional events such as the Harcourts Triple Crown, the Northland Regional Schools SUP Champs, right up to national championships (our team have been involved in putting together the 2014,2015, 2016 and 2017 NZ SUP Nationals, and we ran the 2019 Nationals outright). We also broke new ground with an entirely new concept of stand up paddleboarding event, the SUP Team Championships, the result of a blue-sky-thinking commission we were given by a leading board manufacturer, to generate community involvement with the sport at grass-roots level.
So if you’re looking to put an event together we can assist at every step of the way:
- Creation of Notice of Race, Race Rules etc
- All aspects of Safety Management
- Checklist on who else needs to be informed
- Advice on getting a local council grant
- Race numbers (Can include sponsor logo if required)
- Online registration systems
- All scoring and results management
- Trophies and medals
- Editorial for newspapers etc
- Facebook page
- Promotion via national event calendars and SUP communities
- Artwork for posters and flyers (Supplied in PDF format for local printing)
- Buoys and anchors
- All the onsite event management during the event itself
We can even provide a fleet of boards and paddles if needed.